Sikh Inspired Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Short Film - Inspirational Sikh Training
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 am by sunny_inspiration

» anybody out there?
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:20 pm by mrsgupt44

» Canuck 2012 - Elite Fitness Journal
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm by Canuck Singh

» hSingh - Training Journal
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 am by hSingh

» Dark bags under eyes
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:15 am by hSingh

» Canucks Journal - I Believe
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm by Canuck Singh

» Are you happy?
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by Canuck Singh

» 5 Quick Ways to boost testosterone
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm by Canuck Singh

» How many weeks to see muscle growth?
Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm by Canuck Singh

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sikh Inspired Health on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Sikh Inspired Health on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web

Go down

Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web Empty Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:35 pm

:fateh
If you are interested in health, fitness, longevity, weight training, cardiovascular training, sports training, sports, supplements, Gatka, martial arts, healthy aging, please Join!!!

[size=150]Please note our new forum features, including your own Personal Portal and the Chat Forum! [/size]
Invite friends, family, and anyone who you think may like this forum.

It will be full of amazing information and facts.

Come along,

~ A little about myself:

I am a certified Fitness Instructor, with a degree in Biology. I am also a certified muscle function practitioner and Physiotherapist. On top of all of this, I have insights into the latest research on health, nutrition, longevity, vegetarianism, and more...

This forum is here for one reason and one reason only, to be of service.

All of the information here is to make things easier for you. To make sure that you don't have to take the long route into health and longevity. To stay disease free for life.

Post a little about yourself and here are some ideas to get things rolling:
- Post a Training Journal or Nutrition Journal
- Post research articles and topics
- Post what 'others' say
- Post interesting websites and useful facts and info
- Post about how you train and why you do it.
- Most importantly, post the research and be prepared to back it up

Regards
-Canuck Singh

hSingh

http://sikhyc.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web Empty Re: Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:36 pm

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Yo Caunuck Singh this is an excellent forum! You're doing a great seva Wink I'm gonna be posting questions about some things soon.

about me:

I'm Jasdeep Singh....you probably seen me on Discovresikhi. I started working out about 5 months ago. Slowly at first but now i work out almost everyday for about 1 hr. I don't attend a gym...do everything at home Smile I only have dumbells but i use furniture as the other gym equipment. I have a 3 day routine but it usually becomes 4 days Rolling Eyes

Alrite I'll see you around! Keep up the good work! :ugeek:
-Jasdeep Singh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web Empty Re: Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Gurfateh,

Welcome to this forum.

It will be an easy place to consolidate all the information.

There are literally dozens of forums for weightlifters and people who like to train.

However, spread the message because this place will become a very useful forum for all
the 'other' aspects of our lives that people may need help with.

Gurfateh
-Canuck Singh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:37 pm

Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web Canada_flag
Canuck Singh says:
This website is brought to you as a Creation of the Benevolent Lord. It is through the Inspiration I gain through the One Light that this information, including the various scientific, spiritual secrets to living are being revealed unto all of you. There is only Truth amongst these pages, and you will find it as such. As the title of my personal Journal states "Power Comes From God", but True Power is the power over the mind and body. To be free of the vices therein to live to the utmost highest potential of Oneself. Ego or the act of Edging God Out is the fallacy that unfortunately many of us live. True health is the linking of the mind, body, and Spirit. It is through Inspiration that we will find our Ultimate Callings. And it is through the pursuit of self discipline and excellence in all that we do that we will live a life of such Purity that we can live in this world and achieve the Ultimate and Supreme Reality...

Please feel free to join in.

Ask questions, put up your journal, make goals and commitments to a better health.

Literally whatever your health goals, make it known here.

If you know about Sikh Athletes, post the pictures in the images section

If you want to enquire about that supplement you bought, ask a Q. You maybe throwing your cash down the drain.

Not sure about the latest research in a certain area? Feel free to post.

Come along,
-Canuck Singh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Hello Everyone,

I want to learn how to be fit but feel really unmotivated, hopefully this website can make me feel more motivated!!!

Mrs. Canuck Kaur Razz

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 pm

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

I think I'll stay abit anon for now Smile Lets just say i am an unfit sikh (obviously vegetarian) teenager that needs to fix up.
Thanks for making this site.
-UnknownSingh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:39 pm

UnknownSingh wrote:Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

I think I'll stay abit anon for now Smile Lets just say i am an unfit sikh (obviously vegetarian) teenager that needs to fix up.
Thanks for making this site.
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguroo Ji Ki Fateh!

Thank you for coming by, make sure to spread the word to your friends. You will find amazing help you, I guarantee it.

Very Happy
-Canuck Singh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Hi, if you're reading this, ask yourself can I afford to neglect my health? How about the health of those I love? By doing so, in today's ill informed world you are setting yourself and your family up for struggle, the onset of old age, sarcopenia, metabolic syndrome x, and a host of pre-diseases. This site is inclusive of everyone, so you are more than welcome to come by and introduce yourself. [/b][/size][/color]

Come one, come all... Very Happy

Welcome to the Ultimate Fitness & Health Forum on the web Whatever

-CanuckSingh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:41 pm

[size=150]A Sincere Hello to all of you who are browsing the forums, don't be shy and please leave feedback and comments.

Or Introduce yourself and begin a training and nutrition diary of your own

Perhaps you have a loved one in poor health, or perhaps you yourself are going 'down the hill' so to say,
ask questions and discover what you can be doing about taking care of your body village

Welcome, and feel free to browse around

Please note Guests have now got the Search function, and can BROWSE forum's only. You will not be able to post except for in the comments & suggestions area. You must become a member to take advantage of the great services this forum will have. Additionally, watch out for new future services including personal fitness training, nutritional consultation, and personal rehabilitation services... Very Happy

Regards[/size]

-CanuckSingh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 pm

WJJK WJKF,

Great sewa veerji! May Waheguru continue to bless you with chardikala! Keep up the great work!

About me -> I'm a 25yo software engineer from New Zealand. Started going gym about a year ago. Also play a lot of soccer a cricket.

Personally I feel that there is a real need for youth in the global Sikh community to be more physically active. And these forums provide a great means to offer both the motivation and the guidance for doing so.

-GurpreetSinghNZ

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:42 pm

Welcome to the forum!

You will find a great deal or resources here, and feel free to look through my journal and ask any questions

-CanuckSingh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:43 pm

To the members:

What more would you like to see out of this site? I see a couple of regular posters are utilizing it, but perhaps are not aware of the services in great detail. The journal section I believe is quite useful and I hope you continue to post as you will see greater results.

Eventually there will be great things in store, but that will have to wait as the community is still growing... Very Happy

-CanuckSingh

hSingh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum