Sikh Inspired Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Short Film - Inspirational Sikh Training
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 am by sunny_inspiration

» anybody out there?
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:20 pm by mrsgupt44

» Canuck 2012 - Elite Fitness Journal
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm by Canuck Singh

» hSingh - Training Journal
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 am by hSingh

» Dark bags under eyes
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:15 am by hSingh

» Canucks Journal - I Believe
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm by Canuck Singh

» Are you happy?
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by Canuck Singh

» 5 Quick Ways to boost testosterone
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm by Canuck Singh

» How many weeks to see muscle growth?
Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm by Canuck Singh

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sikh Inspired Health on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Sikh Inspired Health on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream

Go down

Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream Empty Sharing Inspiration - A Voyage into a Dream

Post by hSingh Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 pm

Only the True Khalsa is qualified to rule, but today's Khalsa is not the True Khalsa. Only the Guru of the
Khalsa can give what is needed. What can you beg from those who are beggars themselves? The Khalsa is so
feeble spiritually that they have forgotten from whom to ask for favours. Khalsa is the ruler of millions of
galaxies. It is within the Will of Guru Ji to turn dust to gold in a second. However, the Panth does not have
faith in the Word of Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji:
"Whatever I ask for from my Lord and Master, he gives that to me. Whatever the Lord's slave Nanak utters
with his mouth, proves to be true, here and hereafter. ||2||" (Ang 681)

The ancient Singhs had complete faith in the Guru and one such was Bhai Bidhi Chand. One day a Sikh came
and performed matha tekan before the Sovereign of both worlds, Siri Guru Har Gobind Ji. He offered an
expensive shawl to Guru Ji and prayed, "O True King! The Guardian of the two worlds (the seen and the unseen),
I was brining two more shawls like this one. The local governor threatened me and took them away." Guru Ji
was touched by the Sikh's affection and told Bhai Bidhi Chand to bring the shawls back. Bhai Bidhi Chand said,
"As you wish O True King." He disguised himself and went inside the Pathan governor's house. Only the servant
women and the wives of the Pathan were around. Bhai Bidhi Chand told them to bring forth the shawls and the
frightened women did as they were told. However,as he got out of the house they raised the alarm and the gates
of the town were closed.
Bhai Bidhi CHand move away from the house while thinking of some way to escape. Aware of the grave danger he
meditated on the Guru's charan (holy feet) and jumped into a large burning oven! In deep meditation, he recited:
"The hot wind does not even touch one who is under the Protection of the Supreme Lord God. On all four sides
I am surrounded by the Lord's Circle of Protection; pain does not afflict me, O brothers. ||1|| I have met the
Perfect True Guru, who has done this deed. He has given me the medicine of the Lord's Name, and I enshrine love
for the One Lord ||1|| Pause || The Saviour Lord has saved me, and eradicated all my sickness. Says Nanak, God
has showered me with His Mercy; He has become my help and support. ||2||" (Ang 962)

Reciting these Shabads, this great warrior-saint, sat in the burning oven, with his mind set on the Guru's
ever-protecting presence.

At that very time, the Sovereign of Miri-Piri (worldly and spiritual realms), was sitting with a large Sangat.
As He heard Bhai Bidhi Chand's prayer, he asked for containers of water to be brought and poured over His own body.
And so the true Sikh of the Guru was saved from the fire while the guards of the Pathan searched from him in vain.
Rain came and put out the fire and Bhai Bidhi Chand disappeared in the middle of the night. He reached Sri
Amritsar, placed the two shawls before the Guru and touched His holy charan (feet) in deep reverence.
The sangat was amazed, that Guru Ji had asked for so much water to be poured over Himself. To clarify the
mystery, Guru Ji told Bhai Bidhi Chand, "Look at the pain I had to suffer for you." Guru Ji's body was
covered with blisters, for He had Himself suffered the heat which Bhai Bidhi Chand would have felt while sitting
in the hot oven. That also explained the water which was being poured on Him. The Guru takes upon Himself the
suffering of His true devotees like Bhai Bidhi Chand. The Satguru looks after anyone who has total faith
in the Guru and who never allows his mind to waver."

"The whole country would suffer as a result of the cruelty at Amritsar. God's Will is all powerful:
Punjab will suffer great losses. There is a dark cloud over Punjab because the Punjabis have not followed
the teachings of the Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. They have faltered from the path of Truth and sided with
falsehood. The harvest of sin will be firest reaped by Punjab, then by rest of India."

Whosoever clashed with an avtaar (a divine person) was destroyed. For example, in Satyug (first part of the
time spaon of this universe) the rakshas clashed with Vishnu and were destroyed. In the age of Treta, the demon
king Rawan clashed with Ram Chandar Ji and met his end. In the Duapur age, the Kaurav princes, led by
Daryodhan waged an unjust ware on the righteous Kauravs were destroyed. The avtar of Kalyug is Guru Nanak Dev Ji.
The Tenth Light, Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji proclaimed Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to be the Guru of all ages.
The government of India clashed with Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, and its rule shall be destroyed; for Truth
is always victorious.

10th Master made it clear that: "Rehat is dear to me and not the Sikh"

Few have followed this injunction. The Sikhs have stopped rising early in the morning to recite Gurbani and they
do not have full faith in their Guru. So many weaknesses have crept into the Sikhs that they have abandoned
truth and prefer falsehood. They hate each other. They give up Amrit and drink alcohol. They have built
Gurdwaras named after castes, they no longer live in harmony and have entered the rat race of wealth. Today
the Sikhs follow anyone, while they should be following the guidance of Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji only.
Khalsa represents truth and Khalsa faith is the faith of Truth. Until such time as a Sikh does not give up
falsehood, does not keep rehat of the Guru, does not rise early in the morning and do simran and recite Bani,
he is not qualified for self rule. Satguru Ji says in this Shabad: -

"One who calls himself a Sikh of the Guru, the True Guru, shall rise in the early morning hours and meditate on the
Lord's Name. Upon arising early in the morning, he is to bathe, and cleanse himself in the pool of nectar.
Following the instructions of the Guru, he is to chante the Name of the Lord. All sins, misdeeds and negativity
shall be erased. Then, at the rising of the sun, he is to sing Gurbani; whether sitting down or standing up,
he is to meditate on the Lord's Name. One who meditates on my Lord with every breath and every morsel of food,
that Gursikh becomes pleasing to the Guru's Mind. That person, unto whom my Lord and Master is kind and
compassionate, upon that Gursikh, the Guru's Teachings are bestowed. Servant Nanak begs for the dust of the
feet of that Gursikh, who himself chants the Naam, and inspires others to chant it. ||2||" (Ang 305)

Revealed was thus: Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji will show the Panj Piaray where the treasure of the Khalsa lies.
With that treasure Punjab will be developed into a new age paradise. The Khalsa will make an underground
passage from Amritsar to Delhi in which hundreds of thousands of Singhs (and Kaurs) will sit and do simran.
Flowers will be planted on both sides also. The fragrance of the flowers will drift into the underground
chambers in the passage. In the morning from three to four Simran will be done. From four to give "Waheguru"
dhuni (musical rhythm) will be sung. In this heavenly place, followers of others religions will be
welcome to do Simran. Gold coins will be used in Khalsa Raj (rule). Siri Harmandar Sahib will be decorated
with diamonds. The weather in Khalsa Raj will remain constant as spring weather. There will be clean and
caring hospitals. The Khalsa shall number 960 million and there will be Khalsa embassies in other countries
in other countries to spread the Khalsa message.
In Khalsa Raj people will live longer.
There will be no shortage of milk or butter.
Such stones will be brought up from the land around Anandpur, that they will radiate light in darkness.
The Khalsa will pay for water and electricity. Another dam and a canal will be constructed.
Women will enjoy complete equality with men. There will be marriages between Indian and white races.
The dress will be blue and white and it will be worn at the Gurpurabs, which will be celebrated with splendour.
Beautiful places will be constructed and there will be numerous parks for children to play in.
Individuals will need to work only 4 hours per day.
There will be educational and spiritually beneficial programmes on the television.
The remaining time will be spend in blissful Naam Simran."

Q: How will the age of the Khalsa be prolonged?

There is a place in Ecuador where people live from 150-200 years. These people drink the water of a river.
There is a certain stone in the river which affects the water so that by drinking this water people breathe
more slowly when sleeping. For this reason their life is prolonged. Similar stones will be found below
the surface in the land around Anandpur, but only when the Khalsa follows Rehat Maryada (prescribed Khalsa
code). When the Khalistan villages are developed, they will have sarovars (water tanks). By drinking the
water from these sarovars and due to the spiritual power of Naam simran the lives of the Khalsa will be
prolonged. At night the stones will warm the water of the sarovars; steam clouds will form
and there will be rain every night. It will be spring weather all through the year. Flowers will bloom
always. There will be no autumn and the weather will remain constant; not too cold and not too hot.
The meditative power of simran will ease the passage to Sachkhand (the Plain of Truth or God's Abode) after
this life.

Q: HOw will gold coinage become the common currency in Khalsa Raj?

Every avtaar has the power of Kaamdhen (Divine power to grant material wishes) which can be used at any time.
Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji wishes to use this power for the glory of the Khalsa. No regime will compare with
Khalsa Raj in which gold currency is Guru Ji's desire. The treasure buried by Guru Ji is going to be used for
the Khalsa Raj. Such is the Guru's Will that this wealth will not be exhausted. The wealth of Naam earned
by the saints and high souls is inexhaustible. How can the treasure buried by Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji with
His own hands ever be spent? Khalsa is the owner of billions of galaxies. The whole land of Punjab can be
converted to gold if the Guru so wishes. The Khalsa will be without any impurity. These days, many children of
Gursikhs arrive in this world with the Name of Parmatma (Lord) engraved on their hearts.

Nowadays, the souls which Parmatma is sending to this earth are already immersed in His Name. Due to their
Naam Simran, the next generation will be qualified for Khalsa Raj. The next generation will keep full Rehat
Maryada (prescribed Khalsa code). The children will do Naam Simran and Gurbani Kirtan. Guru Ji proclaims
in the following:

"Only that person can be called Khalsa true,
In whose heart there is no superstition" (From Sainapatt's work 'Gur Sobha')

"Khalsa is my identity true.
I reside with the Khalsa" (Sarab Loh Granth)

Guru Ji says Khalsa is in His Own Image.

Khalsa shall not steal. Khalsa shall not speak evil of others.
Khalsa shall be the devotee of the One (Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) only
Khalsa shall always speak the Truth, never tell lies.
Khalsa shall have one caste only; the high and the low shall become equal
Khalsa shall have one Langer (eat from one kitchen)
Khalsa shall not go near another's spouse
Khalsa shall not take bribery
The soul of the Khalsa shall be so pure (non attached), that he will regard gold and diamonds as dirt.

Khalsa means pure, without impurity, true; and Khalsa faith is the faith of Truth.
The Khalsa are not qualified to rule until they denounce falsehood, remain true to their rehat,
and rise early in the morning to do Naam Simran.

Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji has conferred raj (own rule) on the Khalsa, but when Khalsa accepts and adopts
the complete Rehat Maryada (full code of the Khalsa internal and external discipline).

Due to Naam Simran by Gursikhs, the land of Punjab shall become a part of Sach Khand (the plain of Truth,
where Waheguru dwells). The power of simran will bring people closer to the Sach Khand. In the Khalsa Raj,
Harmandar Sahib will be decorated with Diamonds.

Q: Where will the diamonds come from?

Bahadar Shah prayed to Guru Ji to help him and get him the throne (of India). Siri Guru Gobind Singh Ji said,
"I shall help you, if, when you become the emperor, you present before me the one who martyred my two
younger sons." Bahadur Shah agreed. However when he got his kingdom he started wondering how to satisfy
Guru Ji. If he delivered the Nawab, the Muslims would turn against him. So he tried (indirectly) to bribe
Guru Ji! He presented a diamond to Guru Ji and the all knowing Guru Ji knew what was in the Emperor's mind.

Guru Ji was sitting near River Godawri and thre the diamond in the river. Bahadur Shah was taken aback and
asked, "THis diamond was very expensive. Why have you thrown it into the river?" Guru Ji said, "If it is so
expensive then go and get it out." When the King looked for the diamond he saw thousands of similar diamonds in the
Godavri. He was amazed to see so many diamonds.

These diamonds will one day decorated Siri Harmandar Sahib. Guru Ji said to Bahadar Shah, "You have broken
your promise. I shall send my own Sikh to punish the Nawab." Guru Ji then gave Banda Singh Bahadur five
arrows and sent him to Punjab. Banda Singh Bahadur exacted the revenge for the martyrdom of the young
Sahibjadas (princes) and razed the city to the ground.

Q: Would I be able to see the Khalsa Raj with my own eyes?

Now your mind is set on seeing Khalsa Raj, you may be able to see it, but you will have to do 13 to 14
hours simran a day. When you receive Siri Guru Granth Sahib Ji's blessing, the Guru Himself will help you
to do Naam Simran and give you the will to do the early morning simran. With you the other Sangat will
benefit also. By doing simran in Saadh Sangat, the quality of your life will improve. As a result you
would be able to see Khalsa Raj.

Those Gursikhs who do simran in the morning will establish the Khalsa Raj when they are born again.
By running the Khalsa administration (as sewadars), they will achieve salvation, for their effort
will be great. Their simran will be so intense and true at that:

"Inspired by devotion, and awake to the Light; Never forgetting, even for a moment, the singing of the Name
of the Lord. Having faith only in the Lord, absorbed in His Splendour, absorbed in His Love; never believing
in fasts and tombs, temples or idols. Not for penances nor bathing at holy places, nor for the Yogis' self-
maceration; not in anything but devotion to the One. These things mean nothing, if God's Light is not
in you. When one's inner self is thoroughly illuminated with the Celestial LIght, only then can one truly
be considered as Khalsa" (Sarab Loh Granth)

The Shaheed Singh continued, "Such is the reward of simran in the early morning, that is a hundred Gursikhs
sit together in the holy presence of Siri Guru Granth sahib Ji and do simran for one hour, then each Gursikh
will receive the benefit of 100 hours of simran.

"Just as Dhroo and Prahlaad meditated on the Lord, so should you meditate on the Lord, O my soul" (Ang 337)

Gurbani shows that Bhagats, Dhru and Prahlaad, become immortal through simran.
Dhru Bhagat was given his kingdom by meditating on God's Name all by himself. With you, a large number
of Sangat will do Naam Simran. Through the power of simran, Khalsa Raj will be achieved.

My Beautiful Dream - Khalsa Raj
After five or six months of doing simran with the Sangat at the Gurdwara, in a dream one day, I reached Sri Harmandar Sahib. Sri Harmandar Sahib was decorated with white, red, blue, green and orange diamonds. I wanted to continue seeing it. I cannot describe the splendour of the scene before me. The building was studded with such shining stones, that their light was many times more than ordinary electric bulbs.Yet it was not glaring but soothing. They were not hot like bulbs. At that time there was a slight drizzle and I thought that my clothes were wet; but when I touched them they were dry. I bowed before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, did matha tekan and sat down.The raagi Singhs were doing kirtan of this Shabad:

“The Supreme Lord God, through the Divine Guru, has Himself protected and preserved His children. Celestial peace, tranquillity and bliss have come to pass; my service has been perfect. || 1 || Pause || God Himself has heard the prayers of His humble devotees. He dispelled my disease, and rejuvenated me; His glorious radiance is so great! || 1 || He has forgiven me for my sins, and interceded with His power. I have been blessed with the fruits of my mind's desires; Nanak is a sacrifice to Him. || 2 ||” (SGGS p. 819)

I became so immersed in kirtan that my only desire was to keep listening. On completion of the Shabad, I realised that I had come to see Khalsa Raj. I got up and went to see Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. Akal Takhat is such an Immortal Throne of Spiritual and Worldly Sovereignty, that there Truth reigns and truth is the final outcome.
“There, only the Truth is judged true; the sinners are picked out and separated.” (SGGS p. 463)
“True in the Primal beginning, True throughout the ages. True here and now. O Nanak, forever and ever True.” (SGGS p. 1)

The Panj Piaray were doing simran at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib. I announced Gur Fateh “Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.” When they replied, it seemed to me that the resonance of the Gur Fateh was coming from the whole of Des Panjab. After darshan of the Panj Piaray, I was in a state of bliss. I felt as if I was doing darshan of my Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji through the Panj Piaray.
“Khalsa is in my image.
In Khalsa do I reside.”
(Sarab Loh Granth)

I can never forget this scene all my life. They said, “Have you come to see Khalsa Raj?” I confirmed asking them to help me. Then I had a conversation with them.They sent a Khalsa Singh with me. First of all he took me into an underground tunnellike cavity. As I stepped in, a melodious chant of “Waheguru” started and I was so emotionally struck that my eyes flooded with tears. I could not contain myself. These were tears of bliss and happiness. I did not have the courage to step further. From where I was standing, I bowed to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji and sat down.The throne of Guru Ji was decorated many times more resplendently than the most majestic Thrones of the ancient Maharajas. The gold Palaki (structure on which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is placed) was studded with many varieties of diamonds and rubies; the glitter of which had a charming effect on the mind. The overhead Chanani too was covered with star shapes and pearls. I was left completely amazed.

The Gursikhs sitting in this massive underground place were doing simran of Waheguru to the accompaniment of a large variety of natural musical sounds. There was divine bliss in these sounds and I became completely absorbed in them.

“The Sound-current of the Naad (octave) vibrates there, and countless musicians play on all sorts of instruments there. So many raags (musical “moods” of the Indian musical system), so many musicians singing there.” (SGGS p. 6)

I was not conscious of myself and my concentration was totally in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Darshan of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji made me feel that Waheguru Ji, Akal Purakh (the Timeless Being), was present right in front of me. From the Prakaash of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, rays of soothing light were radiating on the Gursikhs.

“Light radiates from the place where sits the Holy Congregation (Saadh Sangat)” (Bhai Gurdas Ji)

In the radiance, I saw the image of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Guru Ji spoke, “My blessing will be on any Gursikh who does Waheguru simran.” Hearing this, I saw before my eyes a war scene in which Mata Sahib Kaur Ji asked, “I can see all Singhs but not the Sahibzaday (Princes of Guru Ji).” Guru Ji waved towards the Khalsa and said, “Why lament the death of the Four, thousands are alive. Due to the sacrifice of the Four Sahibzaday, thousands of Gursikhs who do simran have been born.” Guru Ji prayed to Akal Purakh, “I promised that thousands of Singh’s will do simran, but today, with Your Blessing, hundreds of thousands are doing simran.” The Khalsa Ji who was with me said, “Singh Ji! Be alert!” After the completion of simran, most Singhs got up and left, but about 15 to 20 remained deep in simran. I asked Khalsa Ji, “All others have gone, why are these still in meditation?” Khalsa Ji replied, “They have gone to see the fantastic sights of Sach Khand. They have left their physical bodies and their ethereal bodies have flown through dasam duar (tenth gate) to Sach Khand. Some, for two days, some for four and others for a longer time. They go for darshan of Akal Purakh (the Timeless Being i.e. God) and return. To see Sach Khand it is necessary to do continuous simran.” Khalsa Ji told me that at 2.30 in the morning, five Singhs do the Prakaash of Guru Ji in the underground chamber. The Prakaash is located at the same place at the beginning of the tunnel at Sri Amritsar Sahib. The early morning (Amrit vela) Mukh- Vaak - Main Order - is heard by all Sangat on speakers. All the Sangat heed and act according to this Vaak. Three o’ clock swas-swas simran starts. From 4.00 to 5.00 a.m. Waheguru simran is done with musical instruments. After the completion of simran, the Sangat goes to the Gurdwara to do Nit Nem followed by langar and return to their homes.

After this, Khalsa Ji took me to the Gurdwara. I was amazed to see such a beautiful Gurdwara. It was built of stone more beautiful than marble. I went inside and performed matha tekan. The Palaki (on which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is placed) was decorated with many coloured glass. The overhead Chanani cloth was decorated with star shapes, rubies and pearls. Two Anand Karaj ceremonies were taking place in the Gurdwara. The only difference was that one Panjabi Singh was being married to a white Singhani, while a white Singh was being married to a Panjabi Singhani. There was a lot of Sangat here from the two villages of the brides and the grooms to bless the marriages. They all seemed to have great regard for each other. The Panj Piaray from both villages were also present. Gurbani Kirtan was going on and it was so sweet that one did not feel like leaving. The ceremony was simple and in complete accord with Gurmatt. There was no question of any dowry being given. I asked Khalsa Ji, “What is the meaning of these mixed marriages?” Khalsa Ji said, “In order to eradicate any colour distinctions, such marriages are taking place. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji is all knowing. Guru Ji is creating such a Khalsa who remain staunch in their belief. The people of Panjab do not have total faith in the Guru. White Singhs will remain faithful and will not turn their backs on the Guru. They will be fit to run the Khalsa Raj because in them there is no discrimination between high and low. They will practise the Words of Guru Ji. “It is noticed, that after taking Amrit, the White Singhs keep their rehat. In this way in one or two generations the complexion of the Khalsa would be the same. Differences and the caste system would be eradicated.”

After the Anand Karaj the Sangat went to langar shakan (eating food in the Langar). The langar had been made in iron utensils and was very tasty. I asked, “How is the langar (food in the Langar) prepared for so many Sangat?” Khalsa Ji told me, “Food items for the Langar are prepared in the food factory and sent to the Gurdwara. In this way peeling potatoes, cutting vegetables, grounding flour (atta), preparing yogurt etc., all this is done quite quickly. Recipes for everything are ready regarding ingredients like salt, pepper and masala etc. and all food is prepared by machines, and washing etc. is all done by machines. There are special machines for making prasaaday (rotis) as well. And so langar is prepared quickly for hundreds of thousands of Sangat.” I was able to see some of the food preparations and was amazed at the efficiency and the automation used.

After eating langar, people from the two villages were seen strolling in a park and the atmosphere and social niceties were like a happy fare. All seemed healthy and happy and very friendly towards each other. Khalsa Ji told me, “The tunnel extends from Sri Amritsar to Delhi and there are settlements (villages or townships) on both sides. About a hundred thousand people live in each settlement. The affairs of each settlement are run by Panj Piaray. Each settlement has a Gurdwara and a food factory. The langar of all is cooked in the Gurdwara. All eat at the Gurdwara and a deduction is made from each person’s pay. Everyone must work for at least four hours. Ladies also work for four hours. There are parks on both sides of the tunnel. There are beautiful special parks for children, There are many grounds for playing sports.” I noticed green grass lawns, as if green carpets had been laid out. There was nice smelling perfume coming from the flowers and it smelt like non other on this earth. There were many varieties of flowers.

Then Khalsa Ji took me to see a hospital. It was beautifully designed and very clean. It was many storeys high. There were large beds in the rooms but they were empty. There were machines for doing all sorts of checking of illnesses. I was surprised and remarked, “But there are no patients here.” Khalsa Ji said, “The medicine for all illnesses is Naam (Sukhmani Sahib)” “All the Khalsa here, get up in the morning and do Naam simran. For this reason they do not fall ill. Due to the power of simran they are not worried about anything. The average life of a Khalsa is 150 years and after that they achieve salvation.”

I was then taken to a shopping centre, There were many large shops but no one appeared to be running them. I asked about this. Khalsa Ji took me to the gate. He said, “All things in the shops are uniformly priced. You make the payment in advance for all the things you wish to buy and the payment is put into a machine. The gate opens. The weight of the person entering is automatically measured. There are other machines inside and you can buy further items etc. The control is through weight measurement of in-coming people, and outgoing people with their goods. The machines can detect dishonesty, the fines for which are heavy (ten times the value of the goods stolen).”

---------------------------
Cow Centre
“You save the beasts, demons and fools, and even stones are carried across. Slave
Nanak seeks Your Sanctuary; he is forever and ever a sacrifice to You.” (SGGS p. 802)

Khalsa Ji took me to an animal farm and told me that arrangements had been made for the salvation of animals. He said, “The simran in the morning can be heard by them through speakers. There is no shortage of milk and butter. The cows are brought in from other countries. A special place has been made for the cows, and there are employees who look after them. There is a special tunnel through which the cows can come and go. There are automatic fountains for the cows. As the cows step in, these fountains switch on; a little further, a current of warm air dries them. Much attention is given to cleanliness. There is a special train for the cows to be taken out to the countryside for grazing. They are brought back by train in the evening. They wash as in the morning and are given their fodder. They remain happy and give a lot of milk.”

I reflected that in India today thousands are starving, but in Khalsa Raj, even the animals will be well looked after and will not go hungry.

O’ human being! If animals can get human life by listening to Naam, why do you not recite Naam and achieve salvation.

Having shown all this, Khalsa Ji took me in a special vehicle to show me the motorway. It was very wide. Both sides were lined by colourful roses. For example, for one mile white flowers, then for the next mile red flowers and so on. They made the air fragrant. There were stones in the middle of the motorway painted in the same colour as the flowers. There was no need for any lighting as the stones radiated light. After every 25 to 30 miles there were beautiful stopping places for eating food which was free. Khalsa Ji said that there were free travel passes for the elderly people.

Khalsa Ji said, “There will be one rule in Khalsa Raj. When a child is born it will get child allowance. But this allowance will not be retained by the parents but by the Khalsa. When children grow up, then the expenses of marriage, house and car will be given by the Khalsa. Any shortfall will be made up by the Khalsa. Before they commence work, they will be given six months holidays for travelling abroad. Their holiday travel expenses will be paid by the Khalsa (administration). On return they will take up the jobs allocated to them by the Khalsa. Free flying lessons will be given to Gursikh children.”

I asked, “How would the shortage of electricity and water be resolved?”. Khalsa Ji, “When the Khalsa Raj spreads to the whole of India, then Khalsa will make arrangements for water and electricity. For example, floods come in Bangladesh and water cannot be controlled, and there is great loss of life and property. To overcome this, Khalsa will construct a dam and supply water to the whole of India. In this way, this area will be saved from floods and the shortage of water and electricity will be overcome.”

I asked, “How would 960 million people be initiated into the Order of the Khalsa?” Khalsa Ji, “When Guru Nanak Dev Ji’s spiritual Light merged with the Universal Light, the Hindus claimed he was their Guru and wanted to cremate his body; and the Muslims claimed him to be their Pir (religious leader) and wanted to bury his body. When the sheet covering Guru Ji’s body was lifted, only a heap of flowers were found underneath. The Hindus and the Muslims divided the sheet in two and took one half each.

“I dye myself in the colour of the Lord, and sew what has to be sewn. Without the
Lord's Name, I cannot live, even for a moment.” (SGGS p. 485)

“Science has proven that the Gurbani uttered by Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji five hundred years ago, has spread in the global atmosphere. Wherever there are Gurdwaras, Bani is being read. Through the resonance of that, the world is continually being saved; otherwise by now, the nature of Kalyug (which is fire) would have burnt and destroyed everyone. As Guru Nanak Dev Ji says in Asa di Vaar:

“In the Age of Sat Yug, contentment was the chariot and righteousness the charioteer.
In the Age of Treta Yug, celibacy was the chariot and power the charioteer. In the Age
of Duapar Yug, penance was the chariot and truth the charioteer. In the Age of Kalyug,
fire is the chariot and falsehood the charioteer.” (SGGS p. 470 )

“Meaning that the nature of the Age of Kalyug, being the vehicle of fire, is hot and the Name of Waheguru is cool and soothing for the soul. For this reason, contentment is achieved through Naam simran.

“The chant of Naam which resounds through the “tunnel” (Amritsar to Delhi) will have its spiritual effect. Through the power of Naam Bani (utterance of Naam) all those who hear will start Naam simran. All will join the Khalsa Panth when they realise that the Sikh faith is the faith of truth. In this way the two halves of Guru Nanak’s “covering sheet”will be sewn together again.

“The Baba (Guru Nanak Dev Ji) is venerated in every home, the difference between the Hindu and the Muslim has been lost (forgotten)” (Bhai Gurdas: Vaar 1.34)

“The map of India will change in Khalsa raj. This is the land of the Akal Purakh. Those who love God will take birth. The unbelievers, through their own sins will be destroyed. The new generation will understand truth. “In large cities of foreign countries, like New York, London, Khalsa centers will be built. All those in need will be helped there. They
will be looked after and supplied with food and clothes, free of charge. “Khalsa would educate girls not to commit the sin of undergoing abortions. These are the girls who are not in a position to bring up children for economic or other reasons. Instead, Khalsa will look after unwanted children until they are mature. In this way, mothers and children would be attracted to Sikhi. They would develop deep links with the Sikh nation. Some of them would adopt Sikhi and marry into Sikh families in Panjab. “And so Sikhi will spread to a Khalsa population of 960 million.”

I asked, “When negotiating or holding talks with other countries, who would lead?”
Khalsa Ji, “Panj Piaray from Akal Takhat will take the lead in any talks.” I asked, “Would the same Panj Piaray continue to hold that position?”Khalsa Ji, “Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji was all-knowing. Guru Ji will so guide people’s behaviour, that no one would have any self-centred ambition to hold high positions. Whoever wishes to be included will be considered. First, the Panj Piaray at village level would be selected. The names of those wishing to do the sewa will be put on pieces of paper and five names will be selected by drawing lots. The village Panj Piaray would select the Panj Piaray of Akal Takhat in the same way. All villages will be run by the selected Panj Piarays. Selection process would be repeated after five years.

“After Punjab, Khalsa will also start preaching Sikhi in other parts of India. Khalsa will help the poor. Houses will be built for those without shelter. No beggars will be seen in India in the Khalsa Raj. They will be given priority. Their needs will be satisfied. Hospitals will be built for free treatment. In Khalsa Raj no pressure will be put on anyone to adopt Sikhi. No religion will be regarded as inferior. With Guru’s blessing, some will themselves start reading and reciting Gurbani. The Khalsa method of preaching will be the proper method. Khalsa will preach in such a way that many would be attracted to Sikhi. There will be large camps with audio visual displays about the Sikh martyrdom tradition. The preaching will explain the power of simran which gave the ancient Singhs the will to undergo torture and to bear the pain in order to uphold truth and justice. At these camps, representatives of other religions will also be invited to give their views. They will give information about their own religions and exchange views. However, while discussing and exchanging views they would themselves realise that Sikhi is the path of truth.

“First, Allah created the Light; then, by His Creative Power, He made all mortal beings.
From the One Light, the entire universe welled up. So who is good, and who is bad?” (SGGS p. 1349)

These people of other faiths will accept Sikhi and the Sikh faith will spread.” Khalsa Ji said, “As one has to apply for a visa to visit another country, so people would have to apply for a visa to visit Punjab. Only a religious person would be allowed to enter Punjab (Sach Khand on earth). Only those who read Bani would be allowed to enter. No one who drinks alcohol or smokes will be allowed to enter Panjab. They would be able to go to other parts of India but not to Panjab. Anyone wishing to enter Panjab, would be asked by the Khalsa embassy, “Can you speak Panjabi and read Bani?” Only one who has faith in the Guru would be able to go to Panjab. Panjab will become a part of Sach Khand on earth.”

-----------------------------------
The Punisher of Evil-doers: Guru Gobind Singh Ji
I asked, “Khalsa Ji, I would ask one more question. India was such a great power, how did Khalsa achieve victory?”

Khalsa Ji, “Tyrannical arrogance is not acceptable to Har Ji (God)
“Acting in egotism, peace is not obtained. The intellect of the mind is false; only the Lord is True. All who love duality are ruined. People act as they are pre-ordained. || 1 || I have seen the world to be such a gambler; all beg for peace, but they forget the Naam, the Name of the Lord. || 1 || (SGGS p. 222)

“Everyone knows that there was a war between Ram Ji and Rawan. Rawan was arrogant that there was no warrior greater than him. That he had so many sons. “Ram passed away, as did Raawan, even though he had a very large family. Says Nanak, nothing lasts forever; the world is like a dream[4].” (SGGS p. 1429)

“A fortress like that of Sri Lanka, with the ocean as a moat around it — there is no news about that house of Raavan. || 1 || What shall I ask for? Nothing is permanent. I see with my eyes that the world is passing away. || 1 || Pause || Thousands of sons and thousands of grandsons — but in that house of Raavan, the lamps and wicks have gone out. || 2 ||” (SGGS p. 481)

“He was proud that his city of Lanka was made of gold. He was also proud that he had been blessed with immortality. He thought that Ram Chandar Ji did not have any army, and that it would be easy to kill him. There were only three of them: Ram Chandar, Lashman and Hanuman. To crush Rawan’s pride, Ram Chandar used divine power.”

“Secondly, Daryodhan was very proud that he had on his side the great warriors and war equipment, and that the Pandav’s had nothing. That he was bound to win. Daryodhan did not understand that Bhagwan Krishan did not like his arrogance. To humble him, Krishan supported the Pandavs. Daryodhan was killed with his army and the Pandavs were victorious.”

“Thirdly, India too was proud that they had much power with a large army and war equipment. They too, in their arrogance, did not hesitate from attacking Harmandar Sahib. As Ram Ji and Krishan used divine powers, in the same way Guru Ji granted divine power to the Panj Piaray to uproot evil.”

“As Guru Gobind Singh Ji granted divine power to Banda Singh Bahadur and instructed him to avenge the death of the younger Sahibzaday; and, that no one would withstand him. Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji’s words are:-
“I shall give a single Khalsa the strength and courage to fight sawa lakh (i.e. one hundred and twenty five thousand: symbolic of unlimited courage). Only then shall I be called Gobind Singh.”

“Banda Singh Bahadur did avenge the martyrdom of the younger Sahibzaday. Guru Ji gave one Banda Singh Bahadur so much power that no one could stop him. The Muslims ruled the whole of India at the time. Guru Ji gave the Panj Piaray His own divine power.
Guru Ji said:-
“No-one offers anyone sovereignty (on a plate!)
Anyone who gets it, grabs it through own prowess.”
“As Ram Ji and Krishan Bhagwan crushed the pride of Rawan and Daryodhan, so Akal Purakh destroyed the pride of these people and established Khalsa Raj.”

hSingh

http://sikhyc.com/

Back to top Go down