Sikh Inspired Health
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» Short Film - Inspirational Sikh Training
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptyThu Mar 12, 2015 9:40 am by sunny_inspiration

» anybody out there?
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:20 pm by mrsgupt44

» Canuck 2012 - Elite Fitness Journal
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:44 pm by Canuck Singh

» hSingh - Training Journal
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:00 am by hSingh

» Dark bags under eyes
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:15 am by hSingh

» Canucks Journal - I Believe
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 5:49 pm by Canuck Singh

» Are you happy?
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:58 pm by Canuck Singh

» 5 Quick Ways to boost testosterone
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:53 pm by Canuck Singh

» How many weeks to see muscle growth?
Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:50 pm by Canuck Singh

Social bookmarking

Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Sikh Inspired Health on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Sikh Inspired Health on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi

Go down

Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi Empty Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi

Post by Canuck Singh Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:47 am

Nuvraj Singh Bassi will soon make history as the first keshadhari (turbaned) SIkh in the Canadian Football League (CFL), when he makes his June CFL debut as a member of the Grey Cup Champion Saskatchewan Rough Riders.
[attachment=0]bassil.jpg[/attachment]
Nuvraj, a Vancouver native, attended college at the University of Oregon. Despite receiving more than 40 offers for football scholarships, the North Delta Secondary school player chose to stay in the northwest to remain close to his family. He played a few seasons with the Oregon Ducks. My Pac-10 allegiances aside, he is a great player and a great guy.

I had the chance to meet Navraj a few years ago and I must say that boy can eat!. He is a vegetarian and from what I remember he smashed three large cheese pizzas by himself!! I asked how he got so big and he told me instead of milk, he used to drink half and half.

The six foot six (6′6″) 294 pounder is going to need the size as the Rough Rides Riders (thanks Behaving Bradley!) intend to play him ironman, on both offense and defense, as a member of the D-line and as a blocking tight-end.

Full Article...
http://thelangarhall.com/archives/304
Canuck Singh
Canuck Singh
Admin

https://sikhinspiredhealth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi Empty Re: Montreal Allouettes Sign Navraj Bassi

Post by Canuck Singh Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:48 am

Update as of 2010:

Montreal Allhouettes Signed Navraj to a 3 year contract
Canuck Singh
Canuck Singh
Admin

https://sikhinspiredhealth.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum